Sunday 3 April 2016

Dreams

I noticed the other day that the old energies were back, at least for me, and that thing's felt a little rough. Fortunately, it wasn't the case with my dreams.

In the past, the days were rough and nighttime offered no relief because my dreams would almost be nightmares. However, I am happy to report that my dreams last night and in recent times, have been borderline euphoric, which is really great news.

I remember three distinct dreams from last night which I couldn't possibly do justice explaining in this limited medium (language) but they were really awesome. I wonder if this is because the astral plane is cleared from negativity?

Also, I'm curious to know your opinions, do you think dreams are just a part of your subconscious or do you think they are real and are happening in the astral plane? I used to think the latter but lately I feel like they are so real and a bit lucid that it's hard to imagine them as not really happening in some sort of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment